Tuesday, October 9, 2007

New Tune From Bloc Party

Cool new song from Bloc Party to share today. It's an instant keeper. I have to admit when I heard the opening notes I got a little nervous. I thought it sounded like a rave-headbanger dance anthem. But my fears were instantly dispelled. The song, called 'Flux', is completely and utterly Bloc Party. It was recorded a few weeks back after the Reading and Leeds Festival and will be released on November 12 in CD format, as well as in 7" and 12" vinyl. The tracklisting for each, minus 'Flux', seems to be different for each, so look out for more new songs from Bloc Party in the next few weeks.


MySpace: Bloc Party
Bloc Party: Official Web Site

1 comment:

»viNi said...

I’ve just uploaded the “Flux” official video to YouTube!
Check it out: www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsIMTwVaGyw