Wednesday, October 31, 2007

It's Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, it's Halloween today. So to mark this auspicious occasion I'm going to take a detour from the usual happenings here and just post a song by The Horrors. I mean they're 'goth' and fantastic and all that good stuff. Plus they have a song called Jack The Ripper, who may not be directly related to Halloween but is still a pretty scary character nonetheless. I mean his (or her) identity is still unknown, despite all of the theories. I mean to think this The Ripper's identity has alluded us for so long....alright, I'm rambling. Enjoy Halloween!


Go out, get some candy and scare some kids.

MySpace: The Horrors
The Horrors: Official Website

3 comments:

trevor said...

just a heads up, but that song is a cover of screaming lord sutch. the white stripes also cover it (and the black lips i believe).

Lilja said...

hi! i found this blog by google.. pictures with word "halloween". i just noticed.. :D

Lilja said...

and i took it to my own blog :]