Tuesday, September 25, 2007

More New Music From Babyshambles


Art and drugs. Drugs and art. I guess the two just go hand in hand. At least they do for Pete Doherty. That's because I got a chance to listen to the new Babyshambles album, Shotter's Nation today. I am happy to say that it is a pretty solid collection of songs. Fans will not be disappointed.

I'm going to post two new songs from the album. I was trying to choose my favourite ones but there really is a lot to good tracks to choose from. Anyways, I'll give it a shot. Shotter's Nation is released next week on October 1st in the UK and October 23rd in North America.

As a side note, I was just joking kids, stay off the drugs.

Download [mp3]: Babyshambles - Unstookie Titled
Download [mp3]: Babyshambles - Deft Left Hand
MySpace: Babyshambles
Babyshambles: Official Website

Buy Shotter's Nation

No comments: